Monday 21 November 2011

Have I become senile !

Yes, I have become  senile- for sure a tell tale sign of   approaching old age. For fear of hackers , I was well -or ill- advised   to change my  password for my g mail account , which I dutifully did.  Yesterday being a Sunday, when  i wanted to post something on my  blog, my efforts to recall or  retrieve my password miserably  failed. As a result, I had to go for a new account   and the very first post  is to announce my predicament.
Any suggestions to get back my forgotten password, apart from the solution available on Google   are  welcome . !   I shall continue to be in connect  with  my fellow bloggers  via my old blog: aarkay-musings.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

  1. .

    I do not know much but you can get some help by the 'help' option on google.

    It's really painful to lose our account. I hope I'll be of some help after talking to my tech-savvy friends.

    And yes, You are not at all senile!

    regards,

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Zeal! You have been a big support, ever.It did cause some pain as all my efforts to try various permutations and combinations fell flat - but still I had an alternative to make use of.There may be some way out also , which I do not know of.
    Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aarkay sir,
    Do you remember your security question? Only that question can help you to recover your old account back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ zeal:

    @ Er.Diwas Dinesh Gaur:

    It is just that in a further attempt to retrieve the forgotten password, i randomly typed some words which frequently come to my mind. at last Google asked for my mobile number and that did it. Glad to inform you that i have got my password but not without a lesson- do not rely too much on your memory especially when you are on the wrong side of fifty .
    Thanks a lot for the concern shown by you !

    ReplyDelete